jeudi, septembre 21, 2006

Sannnnnnn Frannnnnnnn

Leslie and I went to Sannn Frannn Sunday.
Good times.


A view of the water:



An arc that looks like a boat:



At first, I thought they were mermaids in the distance. Then I thought they were terremaids (MERmaids, TERREmaids... ouhouh!)
Me, then, with the robots.



Some more flowers and fruits (very necessary):




At first, I forgot to comment on this picture:



It is an interesting sign, that we are not very likely to see in either Quebec City or Stanford, CA. Not enough hippies, I am afraid. Quebec City ones freeze in the wintertime, while those of Stanford go to Berkeley...
;)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonyme said...

The lovelyest murmaid of them all is you my lovely.....dan

9/23/2006 3:15 p.m.  
Blogger Elise Paradis said...

Bonnes nouvelles, Mémé!

Merci, Dan!
Trop gentil!
;)

e!

9/23/2006 3:27 p.m.  

Publier un commentaire

<< Home