mardi, septembre 12, 2006

School of Americas et empreinte écologique



In Le Devoir, there was a letter to the editor mentioning the School of Americas, an "institution" which I had never heard of. I went online to try to know more, and found this quite troubling website, which I invite you to visit:

http://www.soaw.org/new/

It is part of the type of USA conspiracy theories put forward by Chomsky. Something to be careful about, obviously, but that is certainly worth knowing. Wow. The US really is a strange place.

Dans un même ordre d'idée, j'ai calculé mon empreinte écologique, à la suggestion de M. Vachon.

Voici mes résultats:



Vous pouvez calculer la vôtre ici.

I intend to add pictures of my new home town soon. Tonight, probably.
Let me know what you think of them.

Cheers!

e!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonyme said...

Tient j'arrive a 5.9.. Visiblement, tu consommes trop!

11/02/2006 5:34 p.m.  

Publier un commentaire

<< Home