jeudi, mai 25, 2006

Travel pics - 7

Some new pictures! Wooo-hoo!

More pics from Munich. La Elisenstasse:



My German socks:



A sign at the science museum, for a machine to get a foot massage:



Me in front of a blue screen, thinking intensely about Wayne's World Delaware:



A sign against those very annoying rose sellers on the doorstep of a gay bar:



Pictures of Luke and Marshall, the great guys from Colorado. Marshall, with his hands almost touching the floor as he sits on his chair (re: Michelle's Doum in high school, mouahahahah!):



Luke wearing my coat, and showing off the "European Look":





Another night out in Munich! Nikola and I:



Tim in front of the hall where Hitler made his first speech:



Pour celui qui aimerait savoir a quoi ressemble Amsterdam, voila quelque photos:











A few pictures of our second night out in Amsterdam.
On this one, Luke, myself, Marshall and Gabriel:



Me wearing Gabriel's hat:



Gabriel in intense discussion mode:



"Hol" dogs sold at the hostel in Amsterdam:



A house taking a pee in Köln:



Me, growing a third arm on my forehead (actually, I was bitten by some unknown bug in the dorm at my hostel, which resulted in a very bad bump, inflamation, itchiness and blisters. yum!):



Germany is living the pre-World Cup 2006 frenzy. Lots to show for it: