dimanche, septembre 24, 2006

fake math and posted pics

Okay. A few things have to be set straight here and now.

I was sent this by Patrice:



Obviously, mathematically it is all logical. However, it is all false, since the first equation does not hold!

Instead of "Women = Time x Money", one should read
"Woment = Time + Money". The final conclusion then does not follow.

Clever, Patachou, but false.
Nia-nia!

Now, a 360° of my room. I posted my pictures on the walls today, so it looks much more homey now...

My bed, without a comforter yet, but with my Toronto girlfriends to protect me: Aziza, Nyla et Shannon.



It might not APPEAR to be so at first glance, but my bed is actually a double bed. Indeed, two people can easily sleep side by side in it (see Ulcer and Ear Ache), and as Mark suggested, can clearly be divided in two with the use of a bathroom sign:



On the wall beside my table, I posted family pictures:



My table, wide and uncluttered (yet), with pictures, obviously:



Then, to the left of the table, I have a full crew of bodyguards on my window side: Sir Sanctis and the Shadow Knight, my faithful protectors, fight evil spirits that would try to make their way into my room:



On my closet, I posted family and food pictures, to boost up my morale when I face the tough challenge of choosing what to wear (sigh!!!!!), as you can see here:



Between the closet and the bedroom door, I have a chest of drawers, surplombé des visages amicaux de mes amis québécois (Mark, Oli, Éric, Doudou, Greg), japonais (Yasu) et français (Sophie).



On my bedroom door, I make it clear and unmistakable that I am insane: I was stamped as such, I kiss mummies, I clean at Mark's and take pleasure in licking the tip of my nose...
Here goes the 8 year-old!



Et voilà, we are out and about to eat desert!

Yippeeeeeeeee!

Je pense à vous tous!

Elise
;)

1 Comments:

Blogger ron st.amant said...

and as soon as you send me your address maybe you'll have other pictures to put up (and assorted goodies)...just sayin'

9/25/2006 11:27 a.m.  

Publier un commentaire

<< Home