mardi, mars 27, 2007

I am a superstar

I am a superstar.
Yeah.

I received today the second message from a random stranger. The first time it was a guy I had met at a pub crawl in SF. He found me and wrote me a message.
I met the second guy at a restaurant Friday night, when I was out with two girlfriends. We spoke for three second, exchanged FIRST names, and there he was in my mailbox twelve hours later.

I got curious. How the hell did these two guys find me?

I googled myself, and found this link where you can find my email address, in 14th position or something, using only "Elise" and "Stanford".

http://ed.stanford.edu/suse/students/displayStudentRecord.php?username=eparadis

Isn't this simply crazy?

When you add "paradis", I "own" 6 out of the 10 first links.
Madness.

I am not too comfortable with that superstar status.
;)

3 Comments:

Blogger N. said...

Wow, je suis très impresssionnée. Je t'ai moi même «googler» pour écrire sur toi dans mon Blog, mais je ne pensais pas que des gens s'en servaient comme technique de Cruise... Ouin tu pognes!

Je vais partir ton fanclub : www.Elise.supersexystar.com

Une femme d'affaires occupée comme toi aura besoin d'un tel support pour gérer cette popularité!

N. xxx

3/28/2007 7:22 p.m.  
Blogger ron st.amant said...

What is it about Canadians going to California that suddenly makes them superstars?? :P

You were a superstar to me long before you got to Stanford :)

3/29/2007 9:58 p.m.  
Blogger Elise Paradis said...

Awwwww!

You guys are so nice!

But as Jonathan pointed out, it isn't that I am a superstar: I simply am extremely good at getting stalkers.
:S

Hehehehe!

Hope all is well!

3/29/2007 10:06 p.m.  

Publier un commentaire

<< Home