jeudi, mars 15, 2007

kick ass typos

Oh, typos! What do you do to our messages!
;)

A very funny one, for you, here:

In every nation, neglected Latin Americans voiced their disapproval of the visiting president. In São Paulo, Brazil, over 6,000 anti-bush protestors crowded the city streets.


Mouahahah! Anti-bush Latin Americans.
;)

And another one, classic and horrible:

... we have the pubic's interest to heart ...


Well.
Thanks Mark for setting the tone with a great histoire éléphantesque.
Tsssssssshhhhhhh.

This week is the last week of classes.
I am working like mad on my feminist pedagogy paper.
I am planning a trip to San Diego with Guillaume, Praj and other people. Should be fun!

I went to Muay Thai for the first time Monday. After NOT kicking any ass for several months, I am in a lot of pain from an hour of kicks, non-stop, with the coach.
Ouch.
My feet were bleeding from the ball-of-the-foot spinning.
So painful I had problems walking today, and had to skip practice.

The technique is very different from Goju. I will be un-learning PW's way.
Good stuff.

Ta-taaaaaaaaaaaas and kisses to all of you who were kind enough to write for my birthday. I had a great time turning 25 this year, so much so that I feel like doing it again and again and again.
;)

Oh, and special thanks to Grégoire, the Français pédant de mon coeur. A picture is worth a 1000 words:



(Believe it or not, I was NOT alone there: over 20 ppl watched him "strip". And he did this sober. Love you Grégoire!)