jeudi, mars 08, 2007

PR Disaster

Ok. Some people are PR challenged.
They don't understand team work.
And they upset me.

We got a "leek" out about the course, that was far from polished and will cause us some damage.
But all in all, I am certain things will be okay.
I guess I am getting hands-on experience about team work and its drawbacks...

Apparently, according to my insider sources (aka JFL), the Quebec City intellectual elite is talking about me.
Interestingly, I am talking about them too.

I was "interviewed" by a classmate (and friend!) about my blogging habits. And she thought it was neat that you guys interact with me and force me to keep "posted" and posting...
;)

I am turning 25 on Sunday.
Crazy madnesssssssssss!
I'll hopefully enjoy myself this weekend. Grégoire is throwing a party. Good timing. I'll have fun!