mardi, juin 13, 2006

fly like a butterfly

Before going any further, I had to post this wonderful butterfly for a very special person :



Be strong! Be beautiful!

=====

C'est le retour à la petite vie à Québec City.

I spent a good time with Ariane and her hérissons (hedgehogs) at her place last week. Here are samples of those joyous little creatures, with Ariane (my imaginary friend, as you know):




Isn't love a beautiful thing? Anthony shying away from the camera (he is SUCH a shy person, hummmmffff!!!!):



It is a very bizarre moment for me to come back home after leaving for four years. Yesterday, I went for a long walk in my parents' neighborhood, and walked by some of my old friends' houses: Hélène, Thomas, Jean-Ian, Guillaume, Simon, Sylvain, Arthur, Michelle, etc. J'ai ressenti un peu de nostalgie du fait qu'aucune des maisons n'étaient allumées. Tout le monde est parti.

Pouf! Everybody disappeared.

=====

I have begun working for Azam, and I am very enthusiastic about the project.
On my way to the Université Laval, I saw very many flowers invading the space everywhere. I had to take a picture:




This morning I suffered a little bout of insomnia. I had time to answer a few emails, work on my book and write a short summary of Rifkin's "End of Work". Very neat book. A must, really.

I'll soon work on my own projects. The fact that I am working now, even if it is so very little, just gives me a purpose and allows me to focus. Good stuff!

If you want to visit my new dojo: www.dojo-quebec.com