samedi, novembre 18, 2006

Stanford football and... other dance pics!

Okay.

I had "forgotten" to add these pictures to my collection of dance pics with the French crew!

Here are Clément and Grégoire, doing the thing!
;)



Here is the French baguette: Clément, myself, and Grégoire.
Fun!



Believe it or not, I went to see the Stanford football team play this afternoon with Lovely Nicole:



We both fell for the Stanford mascott: the legendary Stanford Tree. What's the sound of a tree grabbing a cheerleader's arse?



The game in itself was interesting for the first quarter. After that, Stanford played defence NON-STOP. At least the half-time break was fun.



And I know you won't believe me (only Nicole can testify to this...), but I ate FRIES! That I bought MYSELF!
Madness!

Anyway. Hope you are well. I have a new tan, so life is good!

Cheers!

1 Comments:

Blogger ron st.amant said...

what exactly IS the 'thing' those boys are doing...I mean I know it's the Bay Area, haven of liberalism and stuff but dudes...get a room!

:p

mmmm...fries...

11/18/2006 10:55 p.m.  

Publier un commentaire

<< Home