mardi, mai 01, 2007

before someone sends me bomb threats...

Okay.
Time for a new blog entry... before someone sends me bomb threats.
(Hu-humm, frérot...)

What's new?
(1) More fights with my colleagues for the class we are teaching collectively.
(2) Some serious ass-kicking at muay thai...
(3) Drama at the queer party


(1) I've said enough about this already...


(2) I am getting back in shape, and suffering some bruises in the meantime.
Yesterday we did a lot of sparring, and I had to yell at one of the guys once again for underestimating me (I think it is the third time I have to set him back into place...).

So, here's the story.
We are three beginners this quarter. Me, and two guys: one who's probably 5'10", the other 6'3".
The shorter one is trying his best, and we do fight to a decent level.
The tall one, however, keeps downplaying his "game", and acting girly with me. He does not try to land his punches. He keeps his elbows low, thinking I won't hit him in the head (we are not allowed to do that... yet). So he simply pisses me off with his cat-fightish manners. "You want me to hit you?" "Well, Dude, I am here to fight, not to be girly!"
So we fight and we fight and we fight until exhaustion, and I laugh my head off for getting an upper core massage by men wearing 16-oz boxing gloves... that are bigger than my head.

"Good times," would say Guillaume.

(3) I went to the third and final queer party last Saturday. Went with Leslie, to meet Laura.
It was a lot of fun. Laura and I danced all night, she kept insisting I was "drunk" after 1 drink (I know it sometimes happen, but not this time). I was just very happy to be surrounded by "my peeps". (Hehehehe...)

The theme was "Condelicious Rice", after our dear friends Condie and Fergie.
I wore my gray woolen skirt and my green tank top.
While waiting for Leslie to get ready, I used my exacto knife to transform a cereal box into a sign that read: "WMD" with an arrow pointing downward. I hung it to a belt that I put around my neck, so that the arrow would point toward my ass.
(Heheheheheh! So immodest!)
Leslie and I dropped by Clément's birthday party for a few seconds, and Clement almost choked when I showed him the sign. Grégoire loved it.

The sign got all wet from sweat (eeeeeeeeeeewwwwww) very early, and I started to point it toward Laura at random intervals: a girl in the crowd was highly upset that she wasn't hanging out with her, but with me rather...
She didn't really enjoy... but she didn't succeed taking it away from me either.
Ya-hhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! (No, no, I wouldn't kick her ass...)

Lots of fun, lots of fun!

Anyway.

Queer is the way.

e!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonyme said...

she's alive!!!! :p

5/02/2007 10:19 p.m.  

Publier un commentaire

<< Home