mercredi, juin 28, 2006

giant microbes

Ok. So I should be going to San Francisco -- read Stanford, rather -- by the end of August. Lovely Leslie allows me to crash at her place for a couple of weeks before we move into residence together. Yippeeeeee!

So. I felt inspired by a picture she sent me, and decided to take one with my fantastic and faithful friends the giant microbes to post online. Beware, though, 'tis the morning!



Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!

I spoke with Nyla last night. She sent me the Friends / Les amis DVD. Super fun! It was good to talk to her after so long, and to speak some English... a pure delight! Yes, the Franglophone I am is still thinking in la langue de Shakespeare... Argh.

Karate is going well. I am kicking some ass. Really hard. Fun fun.

Time to work, though. 'til later! Kisses!