mardi, juillet 04, 2006

The Vegan Special Edition

Yes, I must admit, I have a lot of time to waste.
I was playing with my 'mail' signatures, and decided to use a quote Jeff saw on a t-shirt: 'I eat vegans'. I needed to find a picture that suited the quote. And here comes the Vegan Special Edition of my blog!

A few pics, then... and finally, the one I chose!

About vegan farming practices, and its influence on the daily habits of farmers:



The 'nihilist deli':



The frustrated vegan activist:



And one of my favourites:



Mouahahahahah! Makes me think about Shah... Still no news from him.
:S

Now, the one I chose for my signature:



Mmmm.... Vegans! I'd eat vegans.
;)

======

A recent addition:

I eat vegans, as everybody knows; in the meantime, my non-vegetarian friends are still hoping to make me eat meat again.

A blog for those who'd like to find inspiration to become vegan, sent by Jeff:

http://everythingaboutmeis.blogspot.com/

1 Comments:

Blogger Aarwenn said...

Wow, you found my vegan blog! I'm overwhelmed! How did "jeff" find it?

Note to self: keep it up better.

7/20/2006 5:41 p.m.  

Publier un commentaire

<< Home