samedi, mai 12, 2007

Björk for frrrrrrrrrreeeeeeee!

Nia nia nia, nia nia nia!

I will be seing Björk for free in San Jose on the 19th!
Yippeeeeeeeee!
Rains -- my residence -- will be paying for my ticket!
Yessssssssssssssss!
I am psyched (I'll let you know more soon!)!

Things are going a little bit better here.
Warren and I are still working like mad(wo)men on the course. The first round of assignments is in.

I passed my third quarter review, which leaves me very enthusiastic about my future research.
Prof. R was not all that happy that I am signing out of ICE, and told me that qualitative sociology at Stanford is an oxymoron. But I am hanging in there. Just watch me kick ass.

Talking of kicking ass... muay thai is SO MUCH FUN! I am having a great time, and slowly getting back in shape. Hard, hard, hard to climb back the hill of fitness after a slow, steady decline!

Jonathan will come visit in late June. That's so exciting! We'll hang out in SF for a long weekend.

Okay. I must tune in to Björk, to get ready for the concert next weekend. I need to know every single song by heart... again!
Hahaha!

Love y'all!

Elise
;)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonyme said...

wow, un autre update en moins d'un mois, i'm impressed hihi :P

hey jai pas encore ecouté le nouveau cd de bjork, ye tu bon??

5/13/2007 6:18 p.m.  

Publier un commentaire

<< Home